Posterior Vitreous Detachment

  • Posterior Vitreous Detachment

    The vitreous is a clear substance within the eye, which has a gel-like consistency. If you think of the inside of your eye as being hollow, the vitreous may be thought of as occupying approximately two thirds of this hollow space. This vitreous gel is composed of 99% water, and the other 1% consists of […]